NEW BLOG: SUSAN EI MEMORIAL CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF FBI CRIME AND CORRUPTION, Director, Henry Berry, author of "A Clicking in the Air – A Connecticut Whistleblower's Story"


Just created my blog SUSAN EI MEMORIAL CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF FBI CRIME AND CORRUPTION. Tomorrow I plan to register this as a business name at the Bridgeport City Hall. I expect the FBI will have intimidation spots posted along my route. My postings at the blog will be like a book-in-progress, which may in fact turn out to be a book. The situation is so complicated, multifaceted, and fluid that I cannot get a conception of a book in my mind. So for the time being, the blog will be a journal. The main subject will be my investigation into the suspected manslaughter of Pequot Library children's librarian Ei with whom I had a cordial relationship until the FBI turned her against me with falsehoods about me and threats to her following an August 2015 FBI targeting incident of me at the Pequot Library involving Pequot Library employees — though not Susan at first who had too much integrity and sense of decency to succumb to FBI treachery and viciousness. I describe the targeting incident as gang-stalking/social cleansing indicative of the FBI's self-appointed role of applying social credits as practiced in China. This is the turn taken by the FBI after its efforts to bring Hillary Clinton into the presidency were foiled. The agency sometimes farcically called the country's "premier law-enforcement agency" has to keep trying to subvert democracy somehow.


As I do postings at the blog, I'll post notices at Facebook and other social media. I know I'm on the right track from the threats I get continually. The Susan Ei Memorial Center begins with the objectives of creating a memorial for her somewhere in Fairfield or Southport (the Pequot Library or the Fairfield town green next to the memorial for fallen military veterans come to mind); publishing my own and others' experiences of FBI treachery and viciousness; and educating the public about FBI treachery and viciousness to empower individuals to help keep democracy strong and vibrant.

Comments